FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is Biteeu a regulated cryptocurrency exchange? - Yes, Biteeu is fully licensed and regulated in the European Union. Hence, Biteeu is compliant with Estonia’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
- Can I deposit funds and start trading without KYC verification? - No, in order to start trading, you must be verified first.
- How is Bittrex involved? - Bittrex shares with Biteeu their technical and legal expertise, advanced wallet system, order books and security.
- Are there any geographic restrictions to creating an account? - Currently our services are not available for customers from the United States of America and the countries, where virtual currencies are prohibited by law.
- What virtual currencies and pairs are available on Biteeu? - At the moment our wallet system supports 50 most popular virtual currencies and this number will constantly grow in future.
- Does Biteeu have a mobile app? - Our mobile app will soon be available for both iOS and Android-based devices.
- Do you plan to open office and/or acquire license in other countries? - Our goal is to be locally presented in every continent of the world. This will let us provide timely feedback and customer support service.
- Can we list our tokens at Biteeu platform? - Please contact [email protected] for more information